Customer Experience and Support Specialist (Part-Time, Seasonal)
Possip is strengthening communities through those at the front lines. We are a growing start-up that uses technology and insights to make it easy for districts and schools to hear and learn from families and staff. The Possip team believes race, language, and socioeconomic diversity should not be a barrier to communication.
We have an ambitious mission, fueled by our genuine desire to strengthen communities through improved communication. We are striving for excellence but don’t take ourselves too seriously in the process.
Customer Experience (CX) defines the successes, connections, and impressions our school, district, family and staff partners have through their use of our product and engagement with our organization. The two primary touchpoints that create the customer experience are people and product. The CX Team is looking for a part-time team member to assist with organizing product-driven data and statistics that inform the support we offer customers. The ideal team member will persistently drive toward finding easy solutions for empowering customers through information and data.
You are successful both in creating strong systems and strong relationships. You prioritize requests while staying flexible and positive, and have the intrinsic motivation that drives a passion for continual learning.
In partnership with CX and the broader team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Setting customers up for success by creating customer profiles and accounts
- Analyzing graphs and charts to help identify customer behavior & needs
- Tracking customers’ progress toward milestones and celebrations
- Organizing and updating contact lists
- Performing platform-related customer service tasks and enablement
- Assisting with Customer Event Planning
We are looking for someone with:
- Comfort with technologies like Excel and Hubspot or other CRM tools
- Experience working with a tech application on a website – even if in your personal life!
- Very careful attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Supercharged organizational skills (but not a perfectionist)
- Great interpersonal skills and habits; highly relational and good at closing loops
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience in tech
- Experience in education
- Experience in diverse communities or organizations
Possip is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.