Junior Product Manager
Are you driven by seeing technology products meet their full potential? Do you love driving progress on projects and ideas? Are you technically literate and like to push projects and systems across the finish line? Are you able to hold people accountable and create a strong, collaborative relationship while doing so? We are looking for a Business Analyst responsible for assisting the development of data-driven web products. You will be responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives within the company. Our team members take strong ownership of every system they touch, prioritize requests while staying flexible and positive, and are passionate about continual learning. You will support a team growing service and platform that will simplify and enable feedback loops across a diversity of people and organizations. You must care about improving communities and organizations through the power of front-line insights and feedback, and about helping organizations learn and grow. You should be able to successfully navigate diverse communities, constituencies, and contexts.
- Analyze customer needs and turn them into requirements
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, QA, and operations
- Answer questions related to the product and its capabilities
- Create success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Assist with management of development tickets as well as the product roadmap
- Manage and handle a variety of administrative responsibilities with external partners and vendors
- Speaking to and leading work in progress; regularly interacting with all levels of product contributors
Requirements and Experiences:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in technical and product roles preferred
- Demonstrated experience overseeing full development lifecycle from requirements, development, testing, deployment
- Experience with project and product management, such as Agile
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Jira
- Experience writing user stories and documenting product feature needs, bugs, tasks
- Excellent communications skills and technical expertise
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Possip is a growing data-driven start-up that uses technology and insights to strengthen schools, students, and communities. Working with 1000+ schools and organizations across 29 states, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen communities through improved communication. We believe every school, organization and community can have simplified systems for hearing from their front-line people. We also believe that race, language, and socioeconomic diversity should not be a barrier to communication. We are tech-enabled and people-centered. Possip is built on Ruby on Rails, and utilizes Heroku, Twilio, AWS, and GCP. After 5 years in market, Possip has served over 1,000,000 families, students and staff. Possip is a remote team with current employees working from home or co-working spaces. We connect primarily through Slack and video conference.
Salary Range: Interested in knowing the salary range prior to applying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.