Possip Family Support Center
Possip is a growing start-up that uses technology and insights to strengthen schools, students, and communities. Working with 700+ schools and organizations across 26 states, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen communities through improved communication.
You will play a critical role in supporting our schools and districts to respond to the needs of families. In this new line of work, you will partner with schools and districts to quickly respond to the needs and ideas of their families. You will work closely with our Reporting Team and our Customer Experience team to help families and schools maximize what they are able to achieve through Possip.
Possip is a remote team with employees working from home or co-working spaces. We communicate frequently through video conferences.
This Work Includes But Is Not Limited To
- Tracking follow up needs for Possip Support Center schools
- Calling parents or family members to provide information, listen for their needs, or help them solve their challenges
- Partnering with Customer Experience and Reporting Teams to create documents and resources that will support frequent parent questions and needs
We’d love you to apply if:
- You are diplomatic
- Love supporting people with needs
- Are patient, empathetic, and encouraging
- Can handle difficult conversations with ease
- Are a problem solver
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working with families or adult students
- Years of experience working in schools, districts, or nonprofit organizations
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio or Nashville, Tennessee preferred; other remote locations available
- Start Date: October, 2021
- Compensation: Flexible Work Location; Pay Rate Depending on Experience but averaging $25-$35/hour