Sales and Marketing Support (Part-Time Job Description)
Possip is strengthening communities through those at the front lines. We are a growing start-up that uses technology and insights to make it easy for districts and schools to hear and learn from families and staff. The Possip team believes race, language, and socioeconomic diversity should not be a barrier to communication.
We have an ambitious mission, fueled by our genuine desire to strengthen communities through improved communication. We are striving for excellence but don’t take ourselves too seriously in the process.
The ideal candidate to join our team is self-motivated, detailed oriented, research minded and loves digging through data to uncover new information. You are highly organized and have the ability and motivation to gather and input data strategically. You thrive within routines and structure and can solve problems quickly and independently.
This person will work directly with the sales team to research school districts, organizations, and communities nationwide as we build a pipeline of prospects to support our sales goals.
- Work alongside Possip’s sales team in the sourcing of targeted groups and decision makers
- Research and create detailed spreadsheets overviewing the nation’s largest school districts, organizations, and communities
- Create in-depth reviews on prospective contacts and organizations
- Build out Possip’s Hubspot database of prospective clients
- Review and analyze data around ongoing sales and marketing emails
- Support broader sales and marketing initiatives based on need
- Track and analyze data to identify trends