Sales and Operations Manager
Are you passionate about helping schools succeed? Are you obsessed with creating order in the midst of rapid growth? Have you ever thought about being an accountant, or a paralegal? Do you love CRM systems? If so, read on! This position is a part of the sales and marketing team – a dedicated group of professionals working together to grow our impact in service to improving communications for organizations. As a rapidly growing company, the Sales Operations Manager for Possip will evolve with Possip.
- Maintain, update and build reports and sequences for CRM (Hubspot)
- Forecast, plan and prepare renewal notices
- Identify improvements to sales processes
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings, bringing a solution-oriented approach to the challenges and opportunities of sales growth
- Regularly update CRM (Hubspot) to communicate an accurate picture of sales activities and expected outcomes
- Support sales team members in paperwork required for school sales (Purchase Orders, Agreements, Data Security, Vendor Registration, Compliance)
- Project manage RFP process – from sourcing opportunities within bid systems, preliminary review, and fulfilling response information
- Maintain accurate picture of quotes, invoices and accounts receivable for fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Experiences:
- 3-5 years work experience in a related position
- Demonstrated mastery of CRM (Hubspot or Salesforce) and XLS
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting software is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Attention and obsession with getting the details right
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Possip is a growing data-driven start-up that uses technology and insights to strengthen schools, students, and communities. Working with 1000+ schools and organizations across 29 states, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen communities through improved communication. We believe every school, organization and community can have simplified systems for hearing from their front-line people. We also believe that race, language, and socioeconomic diversity should not be a barrier to communication. We are tech-enabled and people-centered. Possip has served over 1,000,000 families, students and staff. Possip is a remote team with current employees working from home or co-working spaces. We connect primarily through Slack and video conference.
Salary Range: Interested in knowing the salary range prior to applying? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.