Possip – Strategy Intern
Possip is a fast-growing education technology company serving customers in 26 states.
Using innovative multi-lingual technology and systems, paired with incredible people, Possip is the leader for schools and districts building quick, equitable and responsive feedback loops with their families and staff.
Intern roles and responsibilities
Job Title: Possip Intern
Position Description: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching key school and district decision-makers to create strong pipelines
- Conducting landscape analyses to help Possip identify relevant partners and players in the ecosystem
- Researching policies and conditions in cities, districts and communities to inform Possip’s sales and outreach strategy
- Providing administrative support for team members
Compensation: $15/hour (40 hours per week during the summer)
– Strong communication
– Responsibility and meeting expectations
– Achievement orientation (GPA of 3.4+ is ideal)
– Comfort with Excel, PPT, Word or comparable programs in Google
– Ability to strategically organize and operate