Possip is a growing data-driven start-up that uses technology and insights to strengthen schools, students, and communities. Working with 1000+ schools and organizations across 29 states, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen communities through improved communication. We believe every school can have simplified systems for hearing from parents. We also believe that race, language, and socioeconomic diversity should not be a barrier to communication between parents and schools. We are tech-enabled and people-centered.
After 5 years in the market, Possip has served over 800,000 families collecting large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
Possip is looking for an experienced leader who can develop a team to act as advisors to our customers through understanding their challenges and building data and insight-based solutions. Your team works to ensure our customers have the best experience with our product and manage the day-to-day interaction with them. You will be responsible for the team that provides the core delivery of our product from managing customer data, developing learning objectives, and sending surveys, and the team that delivers the insight reports with the stakeholder feedback.
Possip is a remote team with current employees working from home or co-working spaces. We communicate frequently through video conferences.
In this role you will:
- Lead Possip’s delivery organization.
- Set a vision for a team to meet fast-growing and changing customer and sector needs.
- Directly manage relationships with our largest accounts.
This includes leading a team that:
- Executes a vision for high impact reporting, data insights, and customer experience
- Brings wider school and societal trends to help customers understand their landscape
- Maximizes customer’s platform usage, engagement, community, and overall experience
- Synthesizes the customer journey including onboarding, reporting, data and insights, and community
- Oversees team to manage data with customers (imports), and survey development and calendaring (pulse check coordinator)
- Oversees customer insight reports (reporting organization) and data analysis and ad-hoc customer requests
- Partners with internal teams to maximize customer renewal and growth rates
- Articulates needs of customers and team to product & technical organizations
As part of a small start-up team, you can expect the role to evolve as needed and as the business evolves.
This includes leading a team that:
You are ready to lead in a fast-growing organization. You have a deep understanding and experience in managing large accounts with multiple stakeholders. You are someone who understands how to translate data into insights and communicate those insights effectively. You have experience managing research, insights, or consulting. You are a self-starter and have the ability to use creativity to solve problems.
Most importantly you believe each person, inclusive of every socioeconomic status, racial or ethnic identity, and educational experience has value and deserves to have their voice shared in a productive way. You believe in the power and potential of schools – and see yourself as a supporter of the leaders and educators who work within them. Because of this belief, you will drive the work of Possip forward.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred but not required
- 7+ years experience in client-focused work
- Strong proficiency in data analysis (Excel and comparable software)
- Knowledge of K-12 landscape
- Previous experience managing in at least one of the following: research, consulting, strategic planning
- Familiarity with survey tools
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with senior leaders
- Authorized to work in the United States
You will support a start-up team working to grow a service and platform that will simplify and enable parent-to-school feedback loops across a diversity of parents and schools. You must care about integrating family, staff, and student perspectives into schools, and about helping schools learn and grow. You should be able to successfully navigate diverse communities, constituencies, and contexts.