We’re so excited to welcome you to the Possip community.
I’m Shani Dowell and I am the Founder and CEO of Possip. As a mom of 2 kids and a former teacher, I started Possip so schools and districts could hear and learn from the needs of parents and families. We have over 400,000 parents across 25 states – from Hawaii to Maine!
We know you need places to help you reach your dreams for your kids. Possip aims to be that by giving you resources, and a way to share praise and feedback with the people and places that serve you, your kids, and your family.
How I Use Possip:
My kids’ school uses Possip – and I aim to respond to the text prompts every chance I get. As a former teacher, I know how meaningful getting praise is. As a parent, I also know my perspective is so important for helping their school be great – not just for my kids but all for children.
We are excited to partner with Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District so you can share your needs, thoughts, comments, and ideas with your school administrators and your district!
How I Use Possip:
- You will get a text and/or email from Possip
- We’ll ask the same question each time, Are you happy with your school this week?
- Respond Yes, Mostly or No in your language of choice
- Share additional praise, needs, feedback, questions, or ideas – anything you want!
- Choose whether to share your name or stay anonymous
Note: Possip is available in over 100 languages so let us know if you need your language changed
How Possip Works:
- Possip delivers a report of all praise and feedback to schools the Monday following a Friday pulse check
- Your praise is available for teachers!
- Your feedback helps the district and its schools make decisions
LANGUAGE CHANGES: To update your language preferences, click here.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PULSE CHECK? You can check out some of our Frequently Asked Questions here: FAQs
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP? Email us at email@example.com
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR RESOURCES FOR PARENTS HERE: https://possip.com/category/parents/
NEW CONTACT INFO: You can add new contact information or ask to remove a Pulse Check recipient using the form linked here: Contact Information Form