Sales and Partnerships Manager
Possip is accelerating our growth. As a Manager of Sales and Partnerships you will be responsible for developing new business for Possip in a specific territory. You will be part of our Sales and Marketing team.
Our ideal team member is passionate about our mission of strengthening kids, schools, and communities through the power of feedback – and excited to grow our impact and revenue through acquiring new partners.
You will manage Possip’s new business sales in a territory and carry an annual revenue goal.
We’d love you to apply if you:
- Have a record of results in ed tech or SAAS sales (minimum of 3 years).
- Comfortable executing a sales strategy independently.
- Experience managing the entirety of a sales cycle (from prospecting to closing).
- Excellent at building and developing long-term relationships.
- Are a creative, consultative problem solver.
- Have Experience with CRMs (Hubspot).
- Experience with consultative selling with longer sales cycles and contracts.
- Successful team members are: hard working, organized, strategic, collaborative, constantly improving.
- Create strategies and plans to reach predetermined goals or quotas.
- Manage sales from outreach to close.
- Lead a consultative sales process with districts and schools
- Prospect for qualified leads.
- Present products or solutions to diverse stakeholders.
- Create partnerships with customers and connectors that lead to sales.
- Leverage our CRM and your organizational tools to lead sales towards a close.
- Participate in events and conferences in territory to build prospect relationships.
- Meet with leadership and sales team to update and refine strategy.
- Partner with Delivery Team to ensure smooth handoff after sale and maintain an ongoing connection to select accounts to support expansion opportunities.
- Travel 6-12 times per year.
- Nashville, TN Prefered location
- OTE Salary range is $60,000 – $90,000 in year 1 (~65% Base/35% Commission) depending on experience
More About Possip:
Possip, a mash-up of ‘positive’ and ‘gossip’ is a fast growth company strengthening schools and districts through the power of insights from families, students and staff.
Maximizing the strengths of technology and people, Possip’s platform is people powered and AI organized. It allows us to routinely pulse millions of people to deliver the most important data for K-12 and higher education.
Working with thousands of schools and organizations nationwide, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen the lives of students, families and the people working to serve them everyday.