Delivery Team Operations Manager
Are you a problem solver with a strong sense of ownership? Are you passionate about ensuring that the best processes and tools are in place to drive customer delight? Do you consistently find opportunities to create order, simplify and automate processes and increase efficiency? Do you want to work in a growing start up with a positive culture where your work will help strengthen schools and other diverse, complex organizations?
If so, you may be a great fit as the Delivery Operations Manager at Possip.
Possip helps people influence the complex places that shape their lives by giving leaders quick, actionable insights from their large and diverse communities. We do this by deploying routine, multi-lingual SMS Pulse Check™ surveys. We take all of the data and quickly build actionable reports for leaders to gain a perspective from their frontlines.
As the Delivery Operations Manager you will oversee the operational processes that support customers throughout their Possip engagement starting with onboarding through to report delivery. You will manage, improve & scale the operational aspects of our post sales organization which includes Customer Experience & Reporting.
- Oversee the operational steps of setting up customer accounts and sending their Pulse Checks during the year and identify opportunity for additional efficiencies & streamlining.
- Manage our onboarding ticket process and work-flows in Hubspot.
- Develop & manage the process to track & support KPIs for both onboarding and customer engagement metrics such as Time to Onboard, # of Customer Support Issues, # of Account Logins and % of Pulse Checks Viewed in the Platform.
- In collaboration with Customer Relationship managers, responsible for maintaining our Customer Help Desk & managing the process and coverage for inbound customer questions.
- Manage the 3rd party vendors used in the set up & execution of Pulse Checks.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Tech and Sales Operations to streamline and improve processes such as importing customer contact lists.
- Oversee and improve the efficiency of the operational processes for delivering a variable number of Pulse Check reports and ad-hoc requests every week including:
- Overseeing the process whereby the reporting team (~35 part time, virtual staff) are assigned their reports for the week based on the hours they are available.
- Continuing to improve the process for assessing staffing needs based on anticipated Pulse Checks for future weeks.
- Managing any capacity constraints.
- Developing and overseeing the process for assigning reporters to special projects.
- Develop & manage the process for ensuring there is coverage for questions and/or changes in assignments that arise during non business hours.
- Develop and track KPIs related to reporting accuracy and efficiency (eg how many minutes required to complete a report) and costs.
Overall – across both Customer Experience & Reporting:
- Continuously identify areas for operational process improvement.
- Develop and implement best practices and automation tools to streamline and enhance efficiency.
- Document standard operating procedures and related management of team google sites.
- Coordinate with Tech & Sales Operations on integration of tools and metrics (eg Possip Platform, Hubspot, other third party platforms related to Delivery team operations).
Requirements and Experiences:
- 3-5 years work experience in a directly related position.
- A track record of developing, implementing and improving operational processes.
- Demonstrated mastery of CRM (Hubspot or Salesforce) and Excel.
- Excellent project management skills to drive initiatives from conceptualization through to execution.
- Obsession with getting the details right and with efficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a start-up or fast growing organization is a big plus.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
$60,000-$90,000 Dependent on experience and qualifications.
More About Possip
Possip, a mash-up of ‘positive’ and ‘gossip’ is a fast growth company strengthening schools and districts through the power of insights from families, students and staff.
Maximizing the strengths of technology and people, Possip’s platform is people powered and AI organized. It allows us to routinely pulse millions of people to deliver the most important data for K-12 and higher education.
Working with thousands of schools and organizations nationwide, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen the lives of students, families and the people working to serve them everyday.