Possip Customer Relationship Manager
Are you passionate about helping your customers succeed and ensuring they get the most value possible from working with you? Are you a problem solver with a strong sense of ownership? Are you driven to build lasting customer relationships but also have an analytical side? Possip’s Relationship Manager role offers an exciting opportunity to help leaders in K-12 organizations learn & grow by providing them with data based, actionable insights from their front-line communities.
In this role, you will work with a team of Possip Relationship Managers, each responsible for the success of Possip’s relationship with their assigned customers. You will ensure that your customers are getting value from their Possip engagement and that they renew their relationship with us and ideally work with Possip in more ways. You’ll partner closely with other Possip teams including Operations, Marketing, Community, and Sales.
You must care about improving communities and organizations through the power of front-line insights and feedback, and about helping organizations learn and grow. You should be able to successfully navigate diverse communities, constituencies, and contexts.
- Drive value of Possip with both day-to-day engagement owners and other key influencers at the customer. Manage customer expectations and satisfaction through the life-cycle of Possip engagement. Ensure broad usage of Possip results and platform.
- In partnership with Operations, support customer onboarding and the ongoing execution of Possip Pulse Checks. Provide training for customers, respond to a variety of customer support questions, and consult with customers on when & how they use our surveys.
- Responsible for the success & value of Possip analyses and reports. Elevate the role & value of Possip insights at current customers. Be familiar with your customers’ Possip results and how they compare to insights we see from our work across customers. Provide input and guidance on custom questions that our customers want to ask.
- Execute Excel and Powerpoint summaries of customers’ Possip results including any custom data analysis, mid-year and end-of-year summaries, and custom in-depth survey analyses.
- Build trusting customer relationships. Facilitate meaningful conversations to understand their organization, strategy, and day-to-day needs. Ensures Possip is engaging with all relevant stakeholders in our customers’ complex organizations.
- Assist with meeting revenue targets by proactively seeking and securing renewals and where applicable, growing the relationships to include more solutions. Partner with sales to ensure an accurate view of incoming revenue and to collaborate on renewals and relationship expansion when appropriate.
Requirements and Experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in a customer-facing role (customer service, customer relationship management) using data to support customers’ success.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a sense of ownership. Able to partner with customers and with different internal teams to figure out the key issue and then determine & execute the plan to solve it.
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize and translate data into actionable clear insights.
- Must have experience using Excel & Powerpoint for data analysis and reporting.
- Strong process management, organizational, and time management skills. Able to prioritize and manage projects and deadlines independently.
- Experience with K-12 organizations is a plus.
Possip is a growing data-driven start-up that uses technology and insights to strengthen schools, students, and communities. Working with 1400+ schools and organizations, we have an ambitious mission fueled by our desire to strengthen communities through improved communication. We believe every school, organization, and community can have simplified systems for hearing from their front-line people. We also believe that race, language, and socioeconomic diversity should not be a barrier to communication. We are tech-enabled and people-centered. Possip has served over 1,000,000 families, students, and staff. Possip is a remote team with current employees working from home or co-working spaces. We connect primarily through Slack and video conferences.
Salary Range: $60,000 – $100,000 per year, commensurate with experience and qualifications, and dependent upon geography. In addition to salary, Possip also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and unlimited PTO.