Trying to connect teachers – staff – and even students – can get stale. Our team loves using whip-around to keep us connected – and constantly getting to know each other better. Here are some of our favorite whip-around questions – and some of these are great ones for students also.
- What is your favorite hobby you want to do when you retire?
- Guess the height of a team member or classmate you haven’t met in person yet?
- What is a movie you can watch again and again?
- What is a word or phrase you know in another language? Where did you learn it?
- Tell us about one of your childhood friends and what you learned from them?
- If you could attend an NPR Tiny Desk concert by one musician/band, who would you select and why?
- What is your favorite app on your phone? Or which one do you use most?
- What nonprofit would you choose to endorse if you could only pick one?
- If you were speaking at a TEDx conference or something similar, what would you talk about?
- What sound brings you peace?
- What did you do this weekend?
- White holiday lights or multicolored holiday lights?
- Favorite family recipe?
- What is a proud achievement or accomplishment from middle or high school?
- Do you snooze your alarm or not snooze?
We’d love to hear from you. What are some of your favorite whip-around questions? Email us at email@example.com.