Possip’s second annual Partner Retreat is coming! You will join partners from across the country, and guest speakers from outside companies like Procter & Gamble, schools and districts! Together we’ll build stronger schools. Register today for the entire event or just one session.
Wednesday, March 23, 2022 | 10am-2:30pm – session descriptions are below the registration!
Thank you for your interest in the retreat! Registration is closed at this time.
- Asking the Right Question – 10-10:30am CT – Kick off the Partner Retreat with this power-packed 30 minutes on Asking the Right Question… and Asking the Question Right! One of the most impactful features at your fingertips is the Possip Bonus Question. This session is about considering concrete, urgent questions that connect with your audience and help you get the answers you need to better your school or district. Learn about the impactful questions fellow partners, such as Randy Dowell, Executive Director of KIPP Nashville, and Brandy Davis of the Cincinnati Public Schools Office of Innovation and Strategic Partnerships, have asked their parents and staff, and get tips on asking questions from Jason Fisher, Senior Director of Analytics & Insights of North America Oral Care at Procter & Gamble.
- Listening Can Lead to Less Work – 11-11:30am CT – Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the prospect of asking for feedback? Sometimes not knowing seems better than “opening a can of worms” – but that’s where we’ve seen the opposite. Listening can actually lead to less ambiguity because you’re checked in as a leader– aware of what your staff, students, or parents need and even a few steps ahead. Join this session for insights from a fellow education leader, Jennifer Hill of the Nashville Public Education Foundation, alongside Possip’s own CEO and Founder, Shani Dowell, for a session on real ways listening can lead to less work.
- Telling Your Impact Story – 12-12:30pm CT – Your school, district, or organization has stories to tell about your values, culture, and vision. The quantitative and qualitative data you gain from Possip and other outlets is one way to help tell your story powerfully. In this 30-minute session, you’ll hear from a panel of experts, like Kelli Gauthier, co-founder of strategic communications firm, Chorus, and Possip school leaders: Nicholas Dixon (Foust Elementary), Kayleigh Colombero (Étoile Academy Charter School), and Dr. Stephen Sheaffer (Hillwood HS), who will provide you with practical tools for sharing your school’s impact story with different audiences.
- Elevating Staff Voice – 1-1:30pm CT – Join this 30-minute session to hear what partners are learning by sending Pulse Checks™ to staff. What are the shared experiences? How is elevating the staff voice impactful? This panel features partners, like Dr. Diarese George, the Executive Director of the Tennessee Educators of Color Alliance, hearing directly from school staff through Pulse Checks™ and other efforts.
- Possip Platform Overview – 2-2:30pm CT – Close out the Partner Retreat feeling even more confident about using the Possip Platform. We’ll overview the platform, ensuring you know how to quickly read reports, access data, and schedule Bonus Questions! Hosted by your friend on the support team, Caitlin Churchill.