Reporting Specialist Role
Hours: 5-15 per week
Preferred Locations: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee
Possip is growing our team. We help educators and families strengthen their schools through the power of feedback.
If you want to join us through developing high impact reports for school and district leaders, learn more about our Reporting Specialist role here!
Team members should have experience and perspective on schools, strong critical and strategic thinking, as well as strong empathy and diplomacy. Experience working with people across diverse lines is important and valuable.
Important Skills Include:
- critical and strategic thinking
- diplomacy and empathy across diverse lines
- excellent writer
- comfort with learning technical platforms
- fast and agile learner
- adaptability with multiple languages (Bonus!)
- Enjoy analyzing quantitative and qualitative data?
- Have strong writing skills?
- Have strength in communicating and influencing through writing?
- Want to learn and grow as an educator, parent, and/or leader?
- Understand and have past experience working with schools and/or parents?
- Enjoy structured and semi-predictable tasks?
- Have impeccable discretion?
- Speak a language in addition to English? (particularly Spanish or Arabic) preferred not required skill
- Want to work 5-15 hours per week (a bulk of time on weekends)
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you- please apply here: Possip Reporting Specialist Application
Special note: Hiring for this role is rolling.