Hours: 5-10 per week
Preferred Locations: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee
Need to be able to work the hours between 7pm CST Friday, Saturday, Sunday and noon CST Monday
Possip, an innovative education company, is growing our team. Possip helps schools get real-time feedback in an easy way from parents.
We are looking for team members who are strong in strategic thinking and problem solving and who are passionate about education. These individuals will support a central function of our work, gathering information from parents and providing schools with weekly reports. Possip’s weekly reports go to schools each week and gives them important access to parent feedback.
The most important skills for success are:
- critical thinking
- strategic thinking
- ability to understand diverse perspectives
- excellent writing
- adaptability with multiple languages
- comfort with learning technical platforms
- fast and agile learner
- Enjoy analyzing quantitative and qualitative data?
- Have strong writing skills?
- Have a strength in communicating and influencing through writing?
- Want to learn and grow as an educator, parent, and/or leader?
- Understand and have past experience working with schools and/or parents?
- Believe in the value of parent voice in schools?
- Like working remotely and with web-based platforms and tools?
- Enjoy structured and semi-predictable tasks?
- Have impeccable discretion?
- Speak a language in addition to English? (particularly Spanish or Arabic) preferred not required skill
- Want to work 5-10 hours per week (a bulk of time on Sundays)
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you- please apply here: Possip Reporting Specialist Application
Special note: we anticipate doing rolling hiring in this role.